Ajna (3rd eye) Resin Incense
$6.00 – $12.00
Pure jasmine essential oil is blended with natural resin incense, herbs, spices, and various other essential oils. It is designed in accordance with ancient wisdom to open the third eye and balance the Ajña chakra. Continued use of this resin incense assists in balancing and opening the chakra, and promotes a balanced personality, the ability to concentrate, intuition and spiritual vision. The Ajña Chakra, the sixth energetic center, is situated in the space between the eyebrows. It is highly regarded as the third eye, or the eye of Lord Shiva. It is the center that connects us to the mind element. When this chakra functions well, it is expressed in the ability to concentrate, a balance between the poles of the personality, the consciousness of the soul, personal knowledge, intuition, spiritual experiences, thinking power, and markedly strong willpower. On the physical level, it manifests as balance in the paired organs, such as the ears, eyes, and kidneys. Made in U.S.A.
How to use Resin Incense:
- Fill the burner with at least an inch of sand, ash or salt. Charcoal can burn at up to 1500 degrees F. The sand, ash or salt will help dissipate the heat.
- Form a cone shape with whatever medium you filled your burner and place the charcoal tablet at the peak. This will allow air to flow around the charcoal. This is more important when using sand and salt since ash is “breathable.”
- Place a charcoal tablet on the ash/sand/salt and light the edge. If it’s self-igniting charcoal (contains potassium nitrate) you will see tiny sparks as you light it and it will ignite quickly so never hold it in your hand! If you need to hold the charcoal over an open flame to ignite it, use tweezers or tongs to hold it.
- If your charcoal tablet has a concave indentation on one side place it in your burner with the hollow facing up. Use the “bowl” of the charcoal to hold your Ajna Resin Incense.
- You can ground your resin into fine or coarse powder or use as is. When ready add the incense directly on top of the hot charcoal. The incense will begin to smolder. Be careful not to place too much incense on the charcoal or you may smother it and you’ll have to start over.
- When the smoke begins to thin out, add more incense.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
1.2 ounce bag, 2.4ounce jar
The Incense is shipped directly from our distribution warehouse. If the item is received broken, we will request a picture of damages along with the packing slip, this way we can contact our distributors for reimbursement.